Total Pageviews

Friday, June 29, 2012

Third or Fourth Time's the Charm

Helluuss, so nice to more or less see you again. Several of you have asked when my co-author "U" is going to be with us. I am here to tell you that she is indeed coming very soon. She is not the original selection for "U" but she is a mutual friend so to speak. I will be meeting with her on Friesday the Thirteenth to smooth out the details and perhaps we can get a post up. Now about me, for starters I have got my twitter fixed so you can find and follow me as "Blogger Q", also I am probably heir to the Nerd throne. You see both of my parents were in the D&D club which was basically the chess club. Also for some strange reason I wasn't selected for advanced math class and that is really strange because I have always been really good at math and over the summer I'm going with my mother to her Calculas class and I completely understand all of it except maybe Epsilon-Delta. Also my favorite occult store has moved to a bigger location and are now doing rituals! So the question is when will I fall off this cliff of happiness? Long live the Assinkiq!~Q

No comments: