Total Pageviews

Monday, June 11, 2012

Schmucky Duckies

Helluuss, I have ducks. Before you ask, I don't know what kind of ducks they are other than white and flightless. There are four boys and five girls. I should probably teach them to come back from the pond at night. Okay so today I finally got to go into the hot tub(after my parents went skinny dipping last night). And surprise surprise, I can't use it again until July! Not because the ducks were in it with me but rather, my sister was being a bitch again and started yelling at me. Why? I wanted to turn on the bubble jets but of course she didn't because that is what a hot tub is for, and why should she use it correctly? Also it has come to my attention that some people have this crazy idea that my blog is nothing but a fantasy and I am here to tell you that as always my blog is based on facts. Long live the Assinkiq~Q

No comments: