Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Super Jinx/ Scout Camp

It just keeps happening, every single time! I'll start with one week ago at my 14th birthday party. All my friends were there even my stalker went to the trouble to show up but my co-author didn't. But I recently found out that she had the flu. And of course I have been out of the "office" at scout camp for the last week. It was great minus my shotgun failure, I hit the first one then missed the rest until Friesday when it rained and I hit six. I also took Chess which was just so easy along with Camping(cake-walk) and Basketry(because I would get something from it). Basketry was a bit difficult when I had to make a square basket which was impossible to make and look nice but I still got crediteven thoug it looked like crap. The food wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. I managed to dodge the Jeudo-Christian worship by going to the meditation chapel and burning some insence. Some of my troop members got pied because they lost a game of BS to some staff, however when they challenged the staaff they cad to call it Baloney. But they can yell/chant DAM, DAM, DAM. But I did get a free slushie because I won "Best Costume" dressed as the Phantom of the Opera. Another guy who won didn't get to use his becuse he didn't spend it before they ran out of slushies. There was only one problem with the Pinacolada flavor, no rum. But it was okay since I was loitering at the Trading Post every day. I am so happy to be back sleeping in my water bed and using flush toilets. Long live the Assinkiq~Q

No comments: