Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hell is Kinder Than She

Okay so, today I drudged through the last day of school before break. (Thank you Pilgrims) But the real trouble arose when I arrived at my humble abode, only it wasn't so humble. When I got home I had heard a small click come from my sister,(who had been sick) I immediately confirmed the noise. She was going into bitch mode, I thought oh god let it end quick but no, it would go on. When mother finally arrived at the house she started to turn on her bitch mode and used words that if censored I would not be able to understand her sentences, and then she has the nerve to make me take her fall decorations up to the attic. Talk about the season of giving.~Q

1 comment:

Butz said...

Your sister sounds a lot like mine. She was a raving pain in my butt for years, and continues to be to this day. I could go into stories with her (like how she got the chicken pox and made certain I would get them by rubbing my pillow on her face and licking all my silverware to her flipping out because the Super Bowl interupted her Glee marathon being recorded and her busting the TV), but I'll keep it simple and just say that you are not alone. Keep fighting the good fight.