Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Vacation 2012

Helluuss, I'm sorry that it has been a couple of weeks but I was on vacation and I have been trying to update my Twitter more often so if you do want to know whats happening you could find stuff there before it is up here plus, some of the things I put on Twitter I don't put on here so if you check both you get more information faster. If you were following me on Twitter you would know that I was visiting my grandmother who lives in Philadelphia, PA. I did some stuff there like going to the Franklin Institute, I made some funny 20 sec. videos that will be made into a photo-video montage on youtube after I do some editing(pixelating, my face, deguising my voice, etc.). I went to Cape May/Wildwood for the first time in like half a decade, went to Duffer's they have the BIGGEST ice cream around, it's enough ice cream to fill a fishbowl. Of course I also went to the shore and wore a new bathing suit(ALWAYS cut out the mesh). You know how when you dig in the sand deep enough you hit water? Well, there were these people next to us with yard shovels digging an enormous hole, I swear they were trying to sink the beach cops. Of course we also looked around the shops like this fudge one that we kept raiding samples from. We're going to Camel Back Beach waterpark tomorrow the drive's gonna be hell. I promise Blogger U will come very soon we were actually just playing Dungeons and Dragons last weekend. Long live the Assinkiq~Q

No comments: