Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

2/3 Done

Helluuss! Now two thirds done what could that mean? No it isn't my sister's work ethic, it's more or less my education. You see (more or less), yesterday was my last day of school and a few days before that it was my mother's birthday. It's no surprise I got the President's award and also no surprise there were two typos on my moving up certificate. It's probably not good that I only told them about one Over the summer I'm sitting in on my mother's Calc-1 class. Now for stuff on the homefront. She did it again! I went into the hot tub last night and turned on one of my Cher CDs and then she whined about it and my father turned the music off. Then I and turned on the bubbles and the jets she turns them off and tells me that I'm lucky just to be in it. So I turn them all on full blast and she just starts crying and she gets us kicked out. I mean, it's a hot tub they are supposed to make bubbles and have jets if you don't like it don't use it the settings are there for a reason. Perhaps I should finally get rid of her as a graduation present to myself. Who wants to help? I'll get some sort of nobel peace prize of something. Long live the Assinkiq~Q

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo when is U going to start posting?

Anonymous said...

Yo when is U going to start posting?

The Delightful Children from Down the Lane said...

When is U going to start posting?