Total Pageviews

Friday, December 2, 2011

Sorry

I am sorry I have been MIA recently but there are two good reasons. First I have not had time with staring my chess club and being with my other orginizations. And second, I had no good juicy info to tell you all about. Well instead of making this a two sentence apology I'll tell you more about me. I want to rule the world but that is a little far out so if I can't do that then I want to be a therapist (even though I am random and crazy). And although I am 13, my favorite movie is "The Rocky Horror Picture Show". I am also really good at math my average was a 99. Finally thank you to everyone who has veiwed my blog and does not live in America. I really like that my blog is world wide. I hope to write you more stories of dark humor and back stabbing if not maybe I'll go into a flash back. Who knows but the only way to find out is to continue reading.~Q

No comments: