Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Flashback

Okay so, in my last post I told you I might tell you about a flashback so here it is BOOM!(If only it was that easy) Now I might have told you this but I am a boy scout as ironic as that is we will progress. So as a boy scout, my troop went camping once, well more than once but this is a story of one of those times. We were going to a scout camp but the OA(Order of the Arrow) kicked us out. Now having a rather plump boy scout leader the few of us that were there wern't going to let that stop us, so we went on a back packing trail. Now this trail was about 2 miles from a jail and my leader drives a blue mini-van(thats where the trouble starts) and my scout master has a walking stick with a skull on it now he didn't want to lose the skull so he put it in his van. Now he carefully and wisely puts it right next to the hatchet.... So we walk the two miles of terrain only to find the lean-to is occupied so we continue walking and we find a cliff so what a surprise this is we set up camp there. The cliff was about fifty feet down a strait drop to solid rock so we throw rocks down oh and I'm afraid of heights. So we venture down the less steep side of the cliff and we find a small amount of water but on the way back up a scout throws down a branch and another surprise it hits me in the head!!!!!!! So the irony ends here? NO! But we made foil dinners and our seasoning onion rolled down the less steep side of the cliff what do we do? We send a scout master to get it. Then the other scout master (the one with the van) gave us harmonicas and finally at the end of all that it rains and the ground-cloths didn't work, so the tent turned into a slip-n-slide. Even now I wonder what the heck did I do to get all this thrown on me. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate it but I must wonder where is all this coming from????????? And would someone please comment on anything, ANYTHING.~Q

No comments: