Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Not My Fault

Okay, well, I have not posted anything for a week(sorry) but it is because I have not had anything worth sharing. As you know this blog is written based on factual information there for if nothing interesting happens nothing interessting is posted. But I have good news the dryspell is over! For you see today my Ho Ho Half-brain of a sister had a meltdown, about a trumpet. My mother wanted not for her to play but did that stop her??? NO, she had a meltdown. Then later she had an aftershock. The bitch got upset over a cookie. A cookie. I can't write this stuff she flipped out because she wanted to give them to Santa. I often wonder why I am I where I am. I find the best possible reason has to be for entertainment. Its fun watching everyone running around screwing up their lives while I sit back laughing.~Q

No comments: