Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Two Monks at the Walk-In

I'm back, and sick, and still dead on the inside. Two days ago I wasn't feeling well so my mother took me to the clinic, we had to wait forever but I have strep. Don't worry you won't catch it from this post I've been on the pills for over twenty four hours. But it was kind of strange because there were two monks in blue robes with crosses and stuff. I think they were Canadian. And yesterday my sister went all Bitch Mode on me just because I wanted (for once) to go to our 4-H Horse riding practice. Then of course she made a big fuss about how the one horse belonged to her and her only and then she wouldn't even pick up the houses feet to clean them. But that wasn't the funniest thing that happened yesterday. When we were saddeling up our one horse in the barn, the music was on and he was lip syncing. Long live the Assinkiq~Q

No comments: