Total Pageviews

Friday, April 27, 2012

Helluus!

I have finally come up with a replacement greeting! Despite the fact mthat people are sliding more toward Hola than Hello, I am still going to give it a go so... Helluus. I have recently been informed about this algorithmic site that tells how much influence you have, it give you a score from 1 to 100. I know what you all are thinking and I have to admit my klout score is 27, not to bad for someone in a very sad, small area in general. Well I think we will get our coauthor "U" before we get 1000 overall pageviews. Today I had this solo festival thing and sang the song Homeward Bound. But if you ask me it is nothing at all compared to the music of Cher. Honestly I think that Cher should be put back on the radio because the current generation has no idea who she is. That really pisses me off. Long live the Assinkiq~Q

No comments: