Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 26, 2012

People(ugh)

Yes, well we all can honestly say that there are just some people that the world could do without. Sorry about the lack of postage but my internet was down and my mother was out of the state. Now I just absolutely despise people who sit on the sidelines theen after "damage" was done they come up to you and just bitch you out. I mean its like you were sitting there and you didn't do anything so to clear the blood of your hands you must now insult me and my work ethic. So being a person who does not really care wht the heck people say about me I sit back down at my table. Now we were talking about my religion(that is quite ironic because the person who was yelling at me had no respect for my religion) and one of the guys said oh no we were told not to talk to him. Can  you beleive that person had the nerve to tell my friends not to talk to me. So remember we all hate some people.~Q

No comments: