Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

We're Back...

The chaos is back. My sister went on an insane rampage about her coat. She threw it by my piano (it is mine she can't play it at all) so I told her to move it, she didn't so I did. My mother is going back to college and got a job. But worst of all (I appologize to people who aren't in the U.S.) my dad took away my freedom of religion. Now I am neopagan or in simple terms wiccan (there has never been a war because of us) and he won't let me preform a spell at midnight. Hate my life!~Q

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Due to the fact that you are well, an idiot there have been multiple wars fought over the pagans. Explain the crusades.

Q said...

First off thank you for commenting. Second the crusades happened when there was a form of premature law. Not to mention that it was the Christians who attacked.~Q